First Indemnity of America Insurance Company
An “A Rated” Carrier
2740 Rt. 10 West, Suite 205
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Through our accredited FIA Surety School, we offer continuing education courses for insurance agents. These courses are provided free of charge, a service of FIA Surety. You can participate in these teleconference sessions from the convenience of your home or office computer.
Use the registration form below and join us for the next CE webinar!
Our teleconference courses are approved for resident agents of:
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- December 1, 2020, Tuesday, 9:00 am to 12 noon Eastern Time, teleconference CE class “Understanding Site and Subdivision Bonds Webinar” (3 CE credits)
- There WILL be future dates added.
To attend our webinars, please complete the form below and we will send you a confirmation email. Please register at lease five days before the scheduled class date.
Questions? Call us! Steve Golia, Director 856-304-7348
- Q. Are the Continuing Education classes approved by the state? A. Yes all our courses are fully approved by each state where we offer them.
- Q. How many credits are provided in each course? A. Three CE credits per course. You can get credits for each course once per license cycle.
- Q. Who is eligible to attend these classes. A. Any licensed P&C agent is allowed to take our courses.
- Q. How many people from our agency may attend? A. One or more may attend. Tell your colleagues not to miss it.
- Q. How much do the courses cost? A. All our courses are free, a service of FIA Surety.
- Q. How is the course delivered? A. These are teleconference courses (webinars) you may attend from any computer at work or home.
- Q. Do I need special software? Do I have to buy anything? A. This is a “Zoom” meeting. Free!
- Q. How do I attend a future course? A. Complete the brief registration form below and we will process your reservation.
- Q. Can I take a course immediately before my license renewal date? A. You can take our courses any time during the term of your license. However, time is needed to post and process your credits, therefore we recommend attending the courses at lease 60 days prior to your anniversary.
- Q. What do I need to do during the course? A. You need to be present continuously, give the program your undivided attention and respond to our attendance verification prompts.
- Q. When are the classes held? A. From 8:45 am to 12:15 pm (includes set-up and break time.)
- Q. Is there a final exam? A. No.
Thanks for submitting your registration!