First Indemnity of America Insurance Company
2740 Rt. 10 West, Suite 205
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
An “A Rated” Carrier
Through our accredited FIA Surety School, we offer continuing education courses for insurance agents. These courses are provided free of charge, a service of FIA Surety. You can participate in these teleconference sessions from the convenience of your home or office computer.
Use the registration form below and join us for the next CE webinar!
We are an approved CE provider in these states:
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- July 1, 2021, Thursday, 9:00 am to 12: 00 pm Eastern time, Zoom webinar CE class New Course! “Understanding Financial Statements” (3 CE Credits) Accredited in all our states listed above.
- August 2, 2021, Monday, 9:00 am to 12: 00 pm Eastern time, Zoom webinar CE class New Course! “Ethics For Insurance” (3 CE Credits) Currently approved in DE, FL, GA, NC, NJ, SC, TN, TX, VA – awaiting additional state approvals.
- Upcoming new webinars:
- Advanced Financial Analysis
- There WILL be future dates added.
- Meet Kate (video)
To attend our webinars, please complete the form below and we will send you a confirmation email. Please register at lease five days before the scheduled class date.
Questions? Call us! Steve Golia, Director 856-304-7348
- Q. Are the Continuing Education classes approved by the state? A. Yes, all our courses are fully approved by each state where we offer them.
- Q. How many credits are provided in each course? A. Three CE credits per course. You can get credits for each course once per license cycle.
- Q. Who may attend these classes? A. ALL agency employees are welcomed to attend our programs. However, only licensed P&C agents are eligible to receive Continuing Education credits.
- Q. How many people from our agency may attend? A. Our maximum per webinar is 100 attendees. Tell your colleagues not to miss it.
- Q. How much do the courses cost? A. All our webinars are free, a service of FIA Surety.
- Q. How is the course delivered? A. These are Zoom meetings / webinars you may attend from any computer at work or home.
- Q. Do I need special software? Do I have to buy anything? A. No, Zoom meeting is a free service! You do not need to buy or download anything in advance. You will receive an entry invitation by email prior to the webinar.
- Q. Can I attend the webinar from my home computer? A. Yes. You can attend from any device that enables you to see and hear the webinar, and type in the chat window.
- Q. How do I attend a future course? A. Complete the brief registration form below and press “Submit.”
- Q. Can I take a course immediately before my license renewal date? A. You can take our courses any time during the term of your license. However, time is needed to post and process your credits, therefore we recommend attending the courses at lease 10 days prior to your anniversary.
- Q. What do I need to do during the course? A. You need to be present continuously, give the program your undivided attention and respond to our attendance verification prompts in the chat window.
- Q. When are the classes held? A. From 8:45 am to 12:15 pm Eastern time zone (includes set-up and break time.) This is followed by a delicious lunch, provided at your own expense. (:^D)
- Q. Is there a final exam? A. No.
- Q. Want to receive notifications when we add new webinars or offering dates? A. At the top right, “Follow” this blog.
Thanks for submitting your registration!