What fun! But before the music starts you pick your partner: Somebody who has all the moves and can keep up with you.
In bonding, how do you choose your surety partner? What are the “moves” you want from your bonding company?
- Speed – You need answers promptly. Today business is moving faster than ever!
- Ambition – Look for underwriters that are hungry, willing to work for the business.
- Capability – Search for the appropriate skills and credentials. Do you need a surety that loves pavers, or roofers, trash haulers or remediation*?
- Consistency – The surety reviews the history of bond applicants. You can review the history of the surety. Steady? Committed? Long-established?
There’s nothing more important than picking the right partner. Otherwise you’re doomed to disappointment and awkward missteps.
There is a spot for you on the FIA Surety dance card. We are steady, long-established and successful. We have all the right moves for contract surety, site and subdivision bonds. Call us with your next one.
* Yes, we write all of those and more.
FIA Surety / First Indemnity of America Insurance Company
2740 Rt. 10 West, Suite 205
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
An “A Rated” Carrier
We are currently licensed in: NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA, NC, SC, WV, TN, FL, GA, AL, OK, TX