Paychecks, desserts and warm hugs: Bigger is always better!
But let’s face it, sometimes it isn’t. One example may be the bonding company you’re dealing with. What do you get with a BIG surety carrier?
- Underwriting authority divided into multiple levels shared by branch and home office people
- Prohibited transactions lists to prevent creative / aggressive underwriting
- Slow response times as communications run up and down (and up and down again) the chain of authority
With smaller sureties…
- With a smaller bonding company, such as FIA Surety, the most senior underwriter reviews every transaction and is only a phone call away
- Approvals come quickly when the decision-making structure is extremely flat
- You can build a rapport with senior management!
Strong underwriting results = a consistent appetite. FIA has produced a profit for the last ten years!
In surety, BETTER is BETTER. You need a smaller, more agile carrier like FIA Surety! We get it done. Call us for Contract Surety, Site or Subdivision Bonds.
FIA Surety / First Indemnity of America Insurance Company
2740 Rt. 10 West, Suite 205
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
An “A Rated” Carrier
Visit our Free CE school.