Welcome to the registration page for our upcoming free Zoom webinar on Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 9:30 am (Eastern).
- This program is intended for three groups:
- Construction company owners and employees interested in graduating from Commercial to Publicly funded contracts
- Construction company owners and employees who generally want more info regarding surety bonds
- Insurance Agents and Brokers who handle contractor clients
- This will be a Zoom webinar you can attend from any home or office computer. There is nothing to download or purchase. The event is completely free. To join the event, you will simply click on a link.
- The program will be approximately one hour.
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions during and after the event.
- We keep your contact info confidential and do not share it with others for any purpose.
- What you will learn during this program:
- Why bonds are important for the development of your company
- Their purpose
- When you will need your first bond
- What bonding companies are looking for in new contractor clients
- What bonding facilities are available
- What is your next action step to qualify for surety bonds?
REGISTRATION FORM – Please complete then click “Send” at the end. You will receive a confirmation email with helpful info.
Sponsors of this event:
First Indemnity of America Insurance Company
2740 State Route 10 West, Suite 205
Morris Plains, NJ 07950-1258
4433 Brookfield Corporate Drive, Suite A
Chantilly, VA 20151